I eat politics with cookies.
This cookie statement was last updated on April 15, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work interactively and correctly. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. For this, various data about you are stored through web beacons.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we facilitate your visit to our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain knowledge of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to insert analytical cookies.
6.3 Advertising cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this website.
6.4 Social media buttons
We do not use social media buttons on our website to promote web pages or share them on social media.
7. Cookies used
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in full to another data controller.
- Right of opposition: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enabling / disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details